EQUIPMENT, MEDIA, CONTROLS, DESIGN, DISPOSAL, AND MORE
What We Offer:
- Equipment, media, controls, & design
- Quick turn-around for full-scale systems
- Modular systems to fit your facility's needs
- Systems that are smaller, faster, and cheaper
- Fewer media change-outs = less waste
- Disposal services for contaminated materials
- Immediate response with mobile units
- Media changeout and disposal services
- Reliability, confidentiality, & compliance
- Treatment of PFAS concentrations ranging from 90 ppt to over 300,000 ppt to within regulatory limits or non-detect levels
- PFAS system flow rates from 5 to 1,800 gpm
- More than 20 systems installed or under construction, and growing regularly!
- Millions of gallons already treated
- Very active in research and development
- Ion Exchange (IX): The exchange of ions between a solid substance (i.e. resin) and an aqueous solution. We offer systems with a proprietary resin with the dual removal mechanisms of ion exchange and adsorption built into each bead for maximum uptake of PFAS compounds.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC): The adsorption of compounds to a porous carbon material. Affordable and effective at removing PFAS compounds. Although we find that IX is typically better for most facilities, GAC may be the best solution for you.
- Mobile Treatment Units: We offer mobile units for emergency response, dewatering, pilot testing, and storage tank cleaning.
Systems leased monthly. No need for capital funds for purchase!
Already have a system in place? Consider us for less costly carbon and resin replacement and exchange services.
We can also evaluate your system to ensure you have the most cost-effective solution for your needs.