Leachate Management Specialists, LLC (LMS) was established in 2013 by a group of environmental professionals with combined experience of over 60 years in the environmental consulting sector. We wanted to find a better way for leachate management by providing cutting edge, innovative, and environmentally sound treatment and disposal solutions for the solid waste industry.
Since that time, we have developed a selection of Phyto-Utilization™ and other Natural Systems for liquid waste management, including:
- Phyto-utilization™ using vetiver grass
- Phyto-utilization™ using hybrid poplar trees
- Our patent-pending phyto-cell™ for off-footprint areas
- Treatment systems using constructed wetlands
- Wind Evaporation using Wind Aided Intensified eVaporation (WAIV™)\
Industrial Wastewater and Site Remediation
As we grew, we have been able to branch out from the solid waste industry and are now able to serve more industries and clients. Combining our expertise in natural systems with decades of experience designing and coordinating remediation projects, we created our non-landfill environmental services division doing business as Clear Creek Environmental Solutions.
Our vision is to continue to change the practices of the solid waste and other industries by promoting and greatly expanding the use of GREEN, sustainable natural systems for the disposal of liquid waste so that environmental impacts are significantly reduced, all while saving millions for our clients and partner firms.
Our commitment on every project and to each individual environmental manager is that we will:
- Provide outstanding technical expertise
- Always work in our client’s best interest, unquestionably
- Leverage our client’s resources (time and capital) wisely, as if they were our own, and
- Try to make our client’s day just a little bit easier through each interaction by solving problems and moving projects forward